Obtaining a Fiancé Visas

Citizens of the United States who want to bring a foreign fiancé to the U.S. need to follow a very specific procedure outlined by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. The process begins with acquiring a K-1 fiance visa for your bride or groom-to-be, known as Form I-129F. To be eligible to file this form, […]